The first step in the Festival Registration process is to create a Director Login.
If this is your first Festival, click here for FAQs and a general to-do list.
Early Bird Registration for the 2024 Festival will be available October 1 – November 30 at a reduced rate. Regular Registration Deadline is January 14.
Pricing for Registration is as follows:
- Early Bird Active Troupe – $60 per student
- Early Bird Non Active Troupe – $70 per student
- Regular Active Troupe – $70 per student
- Regular Non Active Troupe – $80 per student
Each student may only register for two Thespys categories including group categories.
Late Registration will be available until February 1 for $100 per student, but students can not register for Thespys and will not receive a T-shirt. Any changes to existing registration after January 14 will incur a $20 charge per change.
Additional fees are required to register for:
- Chapter Select Showcase – $50 per school
- Tech Challenge – $15 per school
- Improv Face Off – $25 per school
- Optional T-shirts for chaperones – $15 each
MAKE SURE YOU FILL OUT A FESTIVAL PARTICIPATION FORM FOR ALL OF YOUR STUDENTS AND YOURSELF! This is not the Festival Registration Form but should be completed and turned in at Festival.
You should have 2 copies! One in their badge and one that is turned into us at Festival.
Students should also print and sign the Code of Conduct to turn in at Festival.